mandag den 4. februar 2013

Purple Perfection

These purple suede flatforms have been in the stores for ages! It's about time I got to buy them really cheap, lol :) Found them when visiting my parents for the weekend in a "Message" store. 
I payed 100 dkk (down from 900 dkk). Perfect. Their seizes are odd which was lucky for me since my normal size was sold out. 

Gold and purple - this says spring/summer to me. 



They are from the brand Shoeshibar which I really like cause they make awesome shoes, but normally they are a little too pricey for me. I almost always buy really cheap shoes cause when I buy an expensive pair I always ends up scratching the leather the first day and really hating myself for it. That is why I often go for good quality shoes on sale.




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar