torsdag den 21. februar 2013

Chains, chains, chains


Right now chains are everywhere! All the cheaper brands are copying the more expensive ones and you can't get around the chain necklace anymore. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about it. It somehow reminded me of those chains you used to wear on your pants in the 90s. There is also a ghetto feel to it, that doesn't really get along with my aesthetic. They've grown on me though.  




 So far I've bought these two. Cheap ofc. There is no reason to spend a lot of money on a trend you aren't so sure about. Both are from H&M. The silver one, with orange and gold studs are 69,95 dkk and the chunky gold one 79,95 dkk. 

I've found a couple of other ones that I really like: 

Small gold chain and larger silver one from Asos (chain thread necklace) - 16,18 €

Another take on the chain  from Zara (gold plate maxi chain necklace) - 17.99 £


Triple chain necklace from Pieces (Mille necklace) - 19,95 €



Two gold chains - also from Asos (double ring chain choker necklace) 16,18 €

Simple chain - great for spring. Pieces (Vonal necklace) - 19,95 €

I love this one! two different metal colors. From Topshop (half coat chain collar) - 14,00 £


The pictures on this post are from the different brands web shops expect the first two, which are my own.






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar