torsdag den 7. februar 2013

OOTD: If I were a Giant Kaleidoscope

This outfit is actually from yesterday. I just never got to posting it.


I am so much in love with the colors and the print on these items. It's actually a shirt and a skirt, but it looks like a dress put together. Is there anything better than versatile clothing?

I ended up having second thought about the necklace though, so ultimately I wore a  silver one instead. 


This is all from Monki except the black tights (would look better without, but it's freezing in Denmark)

Pink ribbon Lovisa necklace - 8 €
Blue and green kaleidoscope and flower printed Caley Shirt - 35 €
Blue and green kaleidoscope and flower printed Milla skirt - 30 €
Blue Fiona shoes - was 50 € now 20 €


Last pic from monki.com


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar