torsdag den 28. februar 2013

Garment Collection - Do it!



Yesterday I sorted my closet. It is always fun to do cause you tend to find stuff you'd forgotten you even had. 




I finally decided to do something about it because H&M in Denmark have started their garment collection. I know they have been doing it in Sweden for some time and I think it's a great idea. Normally when you hand in a bag of old clothes to a danish thrift shop they will throw it away if they don't think it's wearable. If you hand it in a an H&M shop the textiles will also be reused if you can't resell it. In this way you can spare the environment as much as possible. 

There's a little double standard though, cause H&M will award you with a 15% certificate when you hand in a bag - to buy more clothes and pollute more! But then again, at least you now have a place to hand it in where you know it will come to good use.





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar