tirsdag den 1. januar 2013

Wild Things: Coated in Leopard


I absolutely love animal print. It's funny cause when it was younger I thought it looked cheap and flashy but now I've realized that it can be really cool with the right outfit. I for one have a lot of leopard print in my wardrobe atm. 


Alexa Chung with an awesome leopard jacket (from vogue.co.uk)


Spotted a girl with this jacket yesterday. It looked so great on her. I would use it open like on the model, cause the shape and length makes it too noisy if you close it up. Some color underneath like Alexas' dark blue wouldn't hurt either.

Jacket from H&M this spring. 399 dkk.

H&M has also produced another beauty which has been blogged about EVERYWHERE so I'll just post a pic and let it speak for itself. 
H&M trend 599,00 dkk


I'm not going to pay 999,00 dkk for this Zara coat, but I love the leopard/black contrast. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar