tirsdag den 1. januar 2013

Welcome 2013!


Happy New Years! 

I wanted to post my outfit from last night but I forgot to take any full body pictures :/ I've tried to take some today, but the quality of the pics are pretty lousy, sorry :( This is what i whore though: 

It was a rather small nice party at our neighbors, so I choose something not too loud. The whole outfit, except the earrings, has been really cheap. 



I used these Swarovski earrings as inspiration for the rest of the outfit. It's an old gift from my BF and I really love them.




The skirt is from Monki (Amelie skirt), the sequin top is vintage from a second hand store and the blazer is a second hand H&M trend.




The black oversize ring, that you can't really see on the pic, is from H&M and so are the nail polish and wedges.






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar