onsdag den 9. januar 2013

& Other Stories Update




First of all, sorry I'm not posting more atm. I have a rather difficult exam coming up so I don't have a lot of time. 

Well today H&M send out a press release with some more information about their new brand. 

It's going to start out in 7 different cities and with an online store on stories.com accessible to 10 different European countries. 

In Denmark it is gonna be placed at Amagertorv 29 which a lot of people had guessed already because of the empty building right next to the H&M flagship store. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what they have up their sleeves this spring cause I have to say those little teasers doesn't say much about anything really. My guess from what we've seen so far is that it is gonna be much like COS.

Pic from facebook 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar