fredag den 7. februar 2014

New in: The Skater Skirt that goes with Everything

I wasn't sure if I should get this skirt cause if there is anything I don't need it's more skirts. I'm so happy I got it though cause when I got home I discovered it's amazing ability to go with all the tops in my wardrobe. 

I know it seems hard to believe that out of my 20-something black skirts this is the only one that goes with everything. It's just perfect because it's not too short (which means I can wear my longer tops underneath without them sticking out at the bottom) and because it's not a tight fit I don't have to worry about the fabric from the top making lines on the skirt. At the same time it's not just basic - the fabric is textured which sort of makes the piece interesting on it's own. 



I know the fabric sort of looks like elephant skin in this picture but it's actually pretty IRL :) 

Milla skirt from Monki and the first picture is from their website (where it's apparently on sale)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar