onsdag den 5. februar 2014

Matchy Matchy Florals


I love that flower print is all over the place this spring. I especially love the matching sets that are available in a lot of stores. 




I am crushing really badly on this set from Bruuns Bazar (like every 'real' blogger out there) but unfortunately it's a little over my price range (skirt is 1.299 dkk and the shirt is 1.199 dkk). 

I've found some really nice cheaper alternatives 




This set from Weekday is so damn cute. And both styles are very wearable with all sorts of other items. 

The Formiga flower sweater is 180 dkk and the Revolution skirt is 250 dkk (who comes up with these names). 


Properly one of the cheapest sets on the marked from H&M divided black. 

Skirt 99,00 dkk and shirt 149,00 dkk.


This set has a very different color scheme. I'm not sure how the shirt fits, but I like that the print isn't that cute and feminine. 

From Topshop: Multiflower sweatshirt at 70£ and navy Tokyo flower skirt at 60 £.





This set is form Warehouse and I love the colors and the print. I especially think this shirt is gorgeous and very wearable. In general I think Warehouse makes beautiful feminine clothes with a very great fit. 

Blurred lily print top at 60 € and skirt at 39 €.

I know this isn't a skirt, but I really like this set. Monki is really good at making matching items that can be used with a lot of other items. That top would be adorable with a pencil skirt and a crisp shirt would look awesome with the trousers. 


Lisanna blouse is 200 Dkk and the Stevie trousers are 250 dkk.



I absolutely love the deep contrasting colors on this print. From Oasis (which is properly the flower print queen of the high street)

Renaissance Rose Print Skater skirt at 40 £ and Renaissance Rose Print top at 35 £.


An another one from Oasis. This is very classy and looks amazing. The length of the skirt makes it a little demure but you still make a statement because of the bold print.
Flower Jacquard pencil skirt 45 £ and Flower Jacquard top at 35 £.




 This set is form Vero Moda. It might be just a little too much as a set, but I think it could be pulled off with the right accessories. 

Vintage flower top 249,95 DKK
Vintage flower pant 249,95 DKK



Pictures from the brands websites. I am sorry about the grey background on some of them. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar