onsdag den 26. februar 2014

Inspo: Green Spring Gems


I'm so ready for spring (and has been since last spring) so here's  another post inspired by my favorite season! 
Since I've already done the flower print one I'm gonna do one with pretty green things. And to make it nauseatingly spring-ish I've topped it off with some flower pics from outside my building. 



1. I'll properly end up buying this blouse at some point. It's gorge. & Other Stories garden print blouse 275,00 dkk

2. This would look cute with all kinds of tops. Zara imitation leather skirt in Khaki 279,00 dkk

3. Japanese inspired jacket from H&M trend 799,00. Don't have the money for this one (got enough spring jackets really) but if it ever goes on sale I'll be there.

4. Croc twist-lock purse from Topshop 16,00 £

5. High neck shirt dress from & Other Stories 575 dkk. I love the color blocking. 

6. Banana leaf socks from Topshop 3.50£

7. Printet shirt from Zara 299,00 dkk. Zara styled this with the faux leather skirt on their website, understandable - it's a perfect match.

8. Suede shorts from H&M Trend 699 DKK. I love these but I have to face the fact that I wouldn't wear them that much (you can get a lot of stuff for 699 dkk).










Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar