onsdag den 26. marts 2014

That Time of Year (Again) - Midseason!

A lot of the high street brands are starting midseason sale these days. Asos, H&M (in stores), Weekday and Cos have already started. & Other Stories will start tomorrow (can't wait) and word is Monki will start theirs on the 3rd. Very close to payday!

Here's an outfit I wouldn't mind getting my hands on. The items go well together but can be used separately. They key to shopping sale is to not go with items that are so much on trend, that they'll be sort of "old" before you can really use them. Go with something classic and timeless (I suck at following my own advise here). 


I know purple is more of a fall color but I think this shirt is gorgeous and because of the light fabric I think it's all right for other season. Been trying to order this from the website but it keeps getting sold out in my size. No wonder when the prize is only 17£ (was 59£ before).


I'm also loving this skirt from Cos and I've just realized I don't own a grey pencil. Elastic waist pleat skirt is 17£ (was 59£).


Really simple, pretty necklace from Weekday. Was 100 DKK now 50 DKK. If you don't have one of these - go get one. It litteraly goes with everything (got one from a thrift shop and it's always my safe-necklace if I don't fell like having a statement kind of day). Sorry about the weird frame on the picture - Blogger and I had some disagreements.




I've actually already bought this H&M Trend knit coatigan. Was  50 % in stores (down from 499,00). It's big and comfy and I can see my self using it all the time as a jacket for spring/summer. This one is a little tricky since it has already been all over the blogs and it's getting a little "old". I'm loving it though. I think the grey/white/black colors make it very wearable at all times despite that fact that it is somewhat of a statement piece. 


There's a lot of pretty shoes on sale at Asos.com. I chose these cause I don't think we've seen the last of cut out shoes and as usual I'm a sucker for shiny things. London rebel cut out lace up flat shoes 273,81 DKK was 391,16 DKK.


I'm in love with this one. Pretty blue animal print.
Cross body bag with contrast flap from Asos.com was 244,48 DKK now 171,13 DKK.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar