torsdag den 13. marts 2014

Inspo: Some Spring Bombs

I really don't need more spring jackets but that's no reason not to dream a bit. Here are some ideas for the perfect and low budget light bomber jacket.

A girl from my class was wearing this today and it looked amazing. 250 DKK is a pretty great price. Nora jacket from Monki


This one is less of a statement piece, but this interesting. It will go with practically everything. Max C sheer floral bomber jacket on sale at Asos.com 273,81 DKK

This one is a little more pricy (500 DKK) but I think the print is really cool. Marigold jacket from Weekday

Love the print and texture on this one. Elinor bomber from Second Female on sale at femalefirst.com for 479,40 DKK.

I like the use of different patterns on this one. Visnua Bomber Jacket from Vila 249,95 DKK.


From H&M and pretty inspired by a H&M Trend bomber which was really popular and hyped a while ago. I actually think this one has a better fit for most people. 299 DKK.


I think this is so cute with the little dogs on it! The quilted texture looks nice too. Quilted dog print bomber jacket from Topshop at 50 £. 


This is perfect. Neopren bomber from Zara 459,00 DKK







This one is really cool too. I love the fact that it looks pretty simple from the front and then explodes in print on the back. Kimmy jacket 400 DKK also from Monki

Probably as spring-like as it gets. I love these colors. Tropical print jersey bomber from Topshop at 50 £.

A really light one from H&M 299,00 DKK

Who dosn't love animal print? Sally bomber from Second Female on sale at femalefirst.com for 300 DKK



Doesn't get much more tropical than this. Floral jacket from The Style on nelly.com 299 DKK.







Most of my lighter jackets are from thrift shops. You can pick up some pretty nice things really cheap from there (if anyone is from around here I can inform you that Røde Kors in Lyngby is having 50 % off from the 19th). If you aren't much of a thrifter a lot of the vintage stores got great, pretty cheap things too. Ebay is also a winner. 

I LOVE this dotted bomber jacket from Morfars Moustache. Only 179,00 DKK. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar