fredag den 8. marts 2013

So, how about Aztec print?




There are certain trends which just keep coming back. The Aztec print is one of them. I'm not sure how I fell about it though. Some of the stuff in the high street stores are really nice but some of it is way too much and you end up looking like a hippie (in a bad way). I think it is important to either go all the way and make it your choice of style or to keep it on a low by just adding Aztec details. 

And if you want a big shroud or a kimono or some other statement piece than try to get your hands on the real thing (get it imported somehow), cause the high street ones looks cheap and are always way over the top.

I've picked some downplayed Aztec pieces which I think would be a great way to make the trend part of my closet without me looking like a rainbow on drugs.

Aztec necklace H&M divided  - 79,95 dkk


Aztec print top from Oasis - 363,62 dkk on asos.com

Tall Aztec Jacquard bodycon skirt from Topshop - 18 £


Li shirt from Gina Tricot - 249,00 dkk


Necklace from Zara - 17,99 £


Aztec print jumper from booho.com - 10 £


Dress from H&M Divided - 179 dkk


The pics are from the web shops of the brands


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar