fredag den 8. marts 2013

& Other Stories - Webshop Now Open!

The & other stories web shop is finally open. I got a pas to go pre-shopping yesterday from signing up to their newsletter but to be honest I had a busy day and sort of forgot about it :S Very unlike me. 

The shop fortunately turned out to have a lot more stuff then what we've seen in the lookbook. Some of it is absolutely gorgeous. Some of it is all ready sold out though, but I guess that is to be expected. Other than nice designs the site also revealed the fact that & other stories will be selling more than there own products. For instance you can buy Nike sneaker at their stores.

I'm trying to save money for a trip to Ireland next month, which is why I haven't bought anything yet. I have picked some favorites though: 


Leather wallet - 350 dkk


Leather Jacket - 1950


Open Back Top - 275 dkk


Multi chain necklace - 450 dkk



Print t-shirt - 150 dkk




Ocean print shirt - 350 dkk




Zip shirt - 450 dkk




Braided choker - 350 dkr




Leather shopper - 1150 dkk



Slingback Shoes - 750 dkk


Rhinestone ring - 125 dkk








Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar