torsdag den 27. december 2012

Spring Flings


The new pieces are hitting the high street stores now. Making it hard to choose between buying a lot of stuff on sale or saving up for the new arrivals for spring. I've found some pieces that I might have to buy at some point in the near future (when money grow on trees or I win the lottery).


Snake skin sunnies - I love it. Topshop.com 16,00 £



I love this print - Maiken top from Monki 25,00€

As if I don't have enough shirts. This is awesome. I saw it on a blog earlier this year and I really like it. Not very expensive either. hm.com 129,00 dkr



I just love the simplicity and structure on this bag. I hope it will look good IRL when it hits the stores. hm.com 299,00 dkr.

I haven't really let the neon trend go yet. Hope it gets big this year too. Carniella necklace from Pieces.com 249,00 dkr


Baroque print! What a fantastic trend! This dress is not too loud because it's kept in b/w. From asos.com 271,82 dkr




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar