onsdag den 19. december 2012

Second-hand Hunter

I know I'm slacking a little atm but here's some pictures of the awesome vintage finds I mentioned in an earlier post. I got all this for about 200 dkr. 



Knit jacket (or very warm cardi). Love that it looks like a fur coat.




Flower pattern shirt. Very spring-ish. Would wear it with a blue knit or a high-waist denim skirt. I have a plan to put either studs or pearl on the collar. Second hand clothes are awesome for DYI. It's a lot cheaper to just buy a shirt and do whatever you like with the collar than to actually buy an embellished collar.


Lace shirt which is actually not vintage, but from the brand in wear which makes pretty timeless pieces. Lace is a trend which just repeats itself for every a/w season. 



Velvet animal print blouse with bat sleeves. I love this one - it's so comfy. And a again, this trend seems to repeat it self every a/w. 



Pink shirt with pretty collar and flower print. I mostly bought this for the collar - it will look awesome underneath a knit. The shirt is a statement piece really, so I would wear it with a very plain skirt or jeans. I will have to take out the shoulder pads too. 




Shirt with nice detail in front, old wallet and Christmacy pearl necklace. A little Christmas outfit. This shirt is very versatile - small details, but not too much.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar