tirsdag den 30. oktober 2012

While We Wait for Winter

I haven't posted in a couple of days because I was planning on posting an awesome pic of me in my new jacket, but since I haven't gotten it in the mail as fast as i thought it will have to wait.
I'm psyched about the jacket because it's very out of character for me (it's not black). I kind of like bringing a little color into the winter cause it's a depressing season really. 

I thought this color would look awesome in snowy weather almost blending in with the snow and the sky. It's also perfect for creating contrasts - red lips ftw. 

Here are some awesome(affordable high street)items for an icy blue look that I would absolutely love to have: 





The pictures are from the brands' web stores and some of the prices are approximately. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar