onsdag den 17. oktober 2012

Maison Martin Margiela for H&M lookbook


The lookbook for the MMM/H&M collaboration has finally reached the internet. I must say I had really high hopes for this line but now that I've seen it I'm not totally loving it. I like deconstructionism normally, but with H&M being a high street brand and all I was expecting the design to be adjusted more to this range of customers (all though it is a good thing to stand by your fashion ideology ofc).Instead a lot of the pieces really stand out and you would get some seriously weird looks walking down the pavement in some of them AND they are pretty pricey 

Never the less I've found 4 things that I do love and that if I get hold of some money unexpectedly I would stand in line for these: 

I love this blazer. andronogyn but still fitted and looks like expensive tailoring. 

I'm not sure if i can pull this one off but it is lovely. I love the colors and the pattern. Really versatile and be dressed up and down.

I don't like the skirt, that's just too much fabric. I love the shirt though (surprise, surprise). Nice collar and awesome twist with the bat wings.
The wool thingy they can keep, but I want that necklace (if it's affordable). Would look awesome with the long dress btw.

The pictures I've found at Vogue.uk and styleit


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar