onsdag den 19. september 2012

H&M the Lana Way (or Lana the H&M Way?)

Just bought this lovely dress from the H&M Lana Del Rey campaign. It is really cheap (149,00 dkr) considering how well it looks with the knit-ish fabric and leather details. 

Posted the H&M photo as well cause it's not that easy to see the details on the one I took. 

I must say I'm really loving (and really hating) some of the items from the campaign (I'm not sure if I'm supposed to call it a collaboration? Figures she didn't have that much to do with it except modelling it)

If I where to pick my favorite pieces for an outfit: 
Nice and cheap - fits me horribly though


It's bourdeau and it's pleather. Wouldn't be a stranger to the rest of my wardrobe. 
Waaaay too pricy (399,00 dkr). But damn I love it.

Some of the shoes and gloves are also really nice. I'm not really fan of the pleather pants and loud leggins though. Not sure Lana would be caught dead wearing those.
Pics: HM.com (except the one of me oc)


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar