søndag den 2. september 2012

H&M Collaboration Updates

Some sneak peak photos of the accessory line H&M are doing with AdR have reached the internet and are available on (for example) fashionologie.It's funny cause I normally like flashy and sparkling, but I'm not totally loving this collection. I am not sure about the crocs, lizards and shiny gold. There is one piece that I love though - This collar necklace: 
Would look awesome under a shirt collar or with a simple dress.I like the mix of the plastic beads with the "pearls". 
Picure: fashionologie

There is also a little music video (?) - watch it here! (Cause that isen't tacky at all)
07/09 - And more pics!

French Elle has also brought us the first look from the MMM collaboration. Slightly disappointed here too :S
You can clearly see the deconstruction that is a signature for MMM but I was hoping for a little more wauw-effect. But then again, it's just a tiny peak of hopefully a quite large collection.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar