onsdag den 13. august 2014

Fall Wishes

I love the color pallet for fall. I normally live by the rule that I shouldn't be afraid of any colors, but truth be told, I'm not that much of a pastel fan. I do love dark green, bordeaux, deep purple and all of the other fall friends. There are so many lovely new arrivals hitting the high street these days. I've picked some (pretty affordable) outfits that I would love to wear for fall (click to enlarge pictures - I know the writing is a little too small). 



No wonder this Matilda coat from Monki is already all over the internet. It's really cool. At some point I have to own these leather shoes from H&M (they are not in stores yet).


I love the color on this H&M coat and the print on this Lexi sweat and Edda skirt.


These Monk ankle boots from Asos are really cool and will match perfectly with all the fall colors.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar