mandag den 1. april 2013

The White Way

I haven't made an update in ages I know. All sorts of stuff have been going down. I've been on easter holiday with my family and I became an aunt (!). It's been a little crazy. And now that I'm finally home I'm feeling a little under the weather. 

Back at my PC I can get my daily fashion fix again, and I've picked a set of clothes all in white inspired by the sunlight that has warmed my apartment today.

Knitted quilted sweatshirt from Topshop 38,00 £


Mock shirt from COS 35 €



My basic wardrobe needs a white leather skirt for spring. This one is from Vila on sale at Asos.com 403,63 DKK


Looong trench coat from Zara 799.00 DKK





Socks with a transparent stripe from Asos.com 36.69 DKK (wouldn't mind the silver shoes also)

Chunky comfy Wren sandal from Monki 45 €

Clutch bag with metal corners from Asos 183,47 DKK





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar