mandag den 26. november 2012

Why we Love Asos

Asos.com totally takes the crown when it comes to high street webshops. I love it! I could spend an infinite amount of money on asos stuff. Today they have 25 % off asos collection and as always free shipping worldwide!

I've picked a few favs (make believe shopping is fun): 
Leo peplum preeetty 291,24 dkr

So cool! 72,81 dkr


Blazer with an awesome fit - 436,86 dkr


 Studded boots - Makes the winter look less frightening 436,86 dkr

Collar + peplum - overkill? Naah.. 145,62

Studded coat! I've had my eyes on a blue one from Zara almost just like this one. 728,09 dkr.


 Pretty fabric. 252,41 dkr

Leo or flowers + metallic! Yes pls! 276,68 dkr.


Maybe slightly too christmassy, but lovely color. 543,64 dkr.

Because my ears aren't pierced atm i love how asos sometimes have clip on earrings. These are cute and orange can really bright up that depressing winter. 43,69 dkr

all pictures: asos.com




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar